Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Merry Christmas!!

I am amazed that within a week I leave for Bangladesh. It will be an exciting adventure. Due to the new bugs I will experience, I am ready for serious GI tract issues with a med prescription and 400 tablets of Imodium AD like product! Thank you Costco!

The only entertainment I am packing are a few books, some CD's and maybe an e-book. If I have the funds to do that. It will make packing lighter. I can only bring 2 fifty pound bags at the check in. That seems like a lot but suddenly it is very light when one attempts to pack for six months. CHOICES!

As for clothing, I am packing for weather ranging from mid fifties at night to 90's in the day. Currently, temperature highs are lower 80's. Oh, those cold nights in the 50's! Right!

My next post will be en route to Bangladesh! The flight is for several hours. I hope the flight crew gets plenty of rest during New Year's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment