Saturday, December 12, 2009

Upcoming Move

Three weeks from today, January 2nd, I will be traveling to Bangladesh to teach at an international school. Something I always wanted to do. Of course it was not exactly my plan this particular year. The commitment is for one semester. The school is called Grace International School in Dhaka. The capitol of Bangladesh. It is a Christian school for children of missionaries. I get to teach science as well as my faith!

Returning to the classroom will be a great experience as well as see what a developing country in this part of the world is like! Over the next six months I will update you with photos and stories of life in Dhaka. Science teacher moments that are successful as well as those moments when the experiment ended in a ball of flames!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment